• Optional SpO2 and FiO2 monitoring and alarm
• Easy-to-use interface and intuitive navigation
• Oxyen delivery up to 30L/min
• Mask fit feature
• Remote alarm II and connectivity to central monitoring hospital system with dedicated cable
• The ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, allowing safe use in adult or paediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies
- EasyReal-time on-screen monitoring or remotely using EasyCare Tx software.
- Personalized– In-built Learn Circuit which at the push of a button evaluates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit.
– Controllable rise and fall times optimise patient’s breathin workload, cofort and synchrony
– Pre-set Pathology Defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation – allowing your care provider to fine-tune pressure settings required for you specifically
- ProvenResMed’s unique blower, including the low-inertia motor and impeller, delivers higher performance than a conventional motor, in a quieter, more compact device.